Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick children

Well, it was a long weekend. Edie had an ear infection and was grumpy. Maggie has a bad cold. We were up walking a lot last night. She has fever now. I checked Sammy's temp too, since he had watery eyes and dark circles like the rest. He has fever also! AHH! At least Joey and I are doing ok. Edie won't sleep so I am just holding her right now. It was a long day. We got chores done this morning. We did get handwriting, math, Bible stories, narration, Bible verses, and reading aloud done with the boys. Edie did her "handwriting" or coloring too. The boys played Transformers and Star Wars together. Then, they played little people with Edie. Edie and I snuggled and read some board books. Goodnight Moon is by far the favorite right now. I had piano lessons off and on from 12:30pm till 7:00 pm. The kids went down the lane for a few hours. Tonight, Joey and I played WAR- the card game. We, unfortunately, had to cut the game short because both girls were crying. As I am typing, I just looked down and see that my little Edie-Beedie is asleep. Thanks goodness. I talked to Jason this afternoon. He sure sounded EXHAUSTED!! He said the 6 mile march yesterday was ok. We just had a few minutes to talk. He loved hearing updates on the kids. They have a new commander, and he has a few more guys in his squad now. Lots going on there. Better close for now.

No comments: