Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lilly

Our sweet dog, Lilly, was killed by a car on Friday. It sure has been a hard few days. I was thankful I got to talk to Jason the morning it happened. Before he left, we decided that I would tell him if anything bad happened. I'm glad he is busy. It keeps his mind occupied. Joey felt sick to his stomach Friday night, and Sammy broke down and cried a lot in the car. It just broke my heart. Lilly was our lovable, beautiful dog. Such a wonderful part of our family. She loved to run with the neighbor dogs and even visit our horses. Her best friend was our cat, Cocoa. Whenever the cat would have kittens (in the doghouse sometimes), Lilly acted like a very protective mother. She was the kids' playmate and friend and was not called "Lilly" but "Wiwy" by the kids. :) We will miss her greatly.

No comments: