Alright, I know it is true...but sometimes it sure is CLEARLY VISIBLE that GOD DOES PROVIDE. I write this down because it is so easy to forget these wonderful blessings. This past week, I asked a friend from church to maybe ask people she knew for a meal now and then. I sure have not been in the mood to cook- um... at all!! My kids and I have had lots of dry cereal and bologna lately. So, the next day she called and said someone already made me a meal! actually it was 2 meals. Amazing! Then, yesterday, our neighbors brought lots of venison- that he shot!! and then today brought homemade chili- it even has elk in it! I have never tried elk and the kids and I are excited about eating it! :) Also, today, my friend from church called and had another meal ready for me! Wow, I just have to thank the Lord for providing during this rough month. It's hard getting adjusted to doing everything! So, thank You, Lord! and thank you, Kim, Jeff, Jill, Jennifer, and Ginger!!!
Also, I don't know what I or the kids would do without Mom and Dad, Jason's parents. Mom cooks wonderful meals for us and encourages me so much...Dad helps with things like taking my trash, WD40 my car doors, fixing clogged drains....and much much more. They both are a tremendous help with the kids!!!!!!! So, thank You, God, for amazing in-laws! and thank you, Mom and Dad!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment