Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New beds!

Today was fun for the boys. We bought their new bunk beds! They will be even more excited when we put them up. Both boys really want digital camp bedding like Daddy's uniform. I found some finally online! We also got Maggie on a prescription today for her ear infections. Sammy is still sick but such a little trooper! He has kept up with Joey all day, playing army guys, Star Wars, and their Playstation 2 Lego Star Wars game. They got new controllers so they can relax way back on the couch to play. I am currently cleaning out our one big closet. It will feel so good here in a few weeks when we are organized again! It's a constant battle to stay on top of everything with all 4 kids, especially when they are sick. Joey gave me a back rub this afternoon which was so wonderful. He is such a sweetheart. He loves to come up and just give me a hug. He has a great imagination. I listen in sometimes when the boys play. They come up with the best stories while they play. Sammy just looks so sad tonight, with his dark circles under his eyes. I hope he feels better tomorrow.

No comments: