Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jason update

Jason called today around 4pm. He said he should be sleeping but wanted to say hi. He said that he gets about 2 hours sleep every day. They are sure training hard! They were doing convoys today with live fires! He said his squad is doing very well. I don't get much else out of him since he is extremely tired. He couldn't even remember if he got my letters or packages. We sent 3 packages and 2 letters this week too! I hope he got them. I was just thankful that we got to talk for more than 5 minutes without being cut off. He had a decent signal on his phone which was wonderful. He said his internet signal is horrible too and it takes 360 hours to download a movie off itunes- which I'm glad he said that so I know he is getting a little time to himself though I'm not sure when that ever is! I just keep praying lots for him. I put up many pictures all over the house of him. The kids and I listen to the voice recorders every day too. We love hearing him say, " I love you,____" and then our name since we each have a voice recorder that he left a special message on. 29 Days till we see him!!

No comments: