Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday

Well, we had a great day today...besides poor Maggie being sick. She has a small fever and just needs me to hold her today. When she was napping, the kids and I read some James Herriot stories. We love looking at all the pictures of the animals. Edie is doing so well saying new words lately- like horse, yes, purple, pink, Joe Joe, even Maggie is "mammie" kinda sounds like her Sammy word which is also " Mammie" or just "Bubba." Joey is doing so well with his math and writing lately. He is a very smart boy. Sammy is coloring me so many pictures. He won't let me look till he is done, comes up, tells me to close my eyes, and wants me to tape all his pictures to the walls around the house. Right now, my bedroom door is almost covered with pictures that he colored me. I can't wait till we get Jason's address and we can start sending him the pictures!!! He can cover his walls with them. Oh, Maggie had her first baby cereal yesterday! She did very well, though most came out, but she didn't make any bad faces. Adorable.
Jason emailed me this morning and said he is fine, ready to get to his assigned place and unpack his stuff. He said he is just tired of living out of his bags! He already knows who his roomate will be too. I sure hope they will have internet in their rooms like they talked about. I'd love to be able to use the webcams. For now, we are just filling up a box to send him as soon as we know his address!
Hope to start writing in here more. Kids have just kept me busy so at night I just want to sit and watch TV or just go to sleep. later. Boys are in the bath- better go wash them off.

No comments: