Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday..ready for the week!

Well, Sunday is almost over and we are ready for the week ahead! We got the housework caught up this weekend. Yea! There is always MOUNDS of laundry and PILES of dishes! :) The kids are pretty good sports about helping. The boys use teamwork and always unload the dishwasher and put it all away for me. Sure is nice. Right now, Joey and Sammy are eating noodle soup and watching the Super Bowl. I almost forgot it was on...sorry, Jason....since he wasn't here. I'm glad I turned it on. Joey got out the football and was practicing throws and plays-gently since he was in the house. He and Sammy each got a piece of paper and wrote the scores down as they happened- Joey's idea, of course. It was great practice for Sammy writing his numbers. The girls are already asleep in their beds. I love the rooms being separate, tonight especially.
We went to birthday party yesterday for friends, Matthew and Emily. Matthew and the boys are great buddies, and Edie and Emily and best friends! :) so cute. I need to post some of the pics later. All of us, except of course Maggie, roller skated! Yes, even me. Kinda scary at first. Edie and I went all the way around the rink together once. She loved it. Sammy did great....poor Joey just couldn't stay on his feet. I am sure he has LOTS of bruises. I think we might try to go every month- there is a homeschool day once a month. We went once and had a blast. Since all the kids tried it, I think we'd have fun. :)

No comments: