Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy early Valentines Day from Daddy






Yesterday we got our Daddy doll. Yea! Then today we got a package from Jason! He ordered shirts for all of us for Valentines Day. The kids and I just couldn't wait to open it, so here are more pics of the kids in their cute shirts and the kids with their Daddy doll!!

Today it was very icey out so we stayed home. Joey and I had a great time doing math this morning. He is so precious and wanted to hug the Daddy doll a whole lot today. He grabbed it tonight and took it to bed with him. For Joey's handwriting, he is still working on everyone's valentines. The boys are also coloring Star Wars pictures for many cousins and friends. It takes so long to work on one...they are so thoughtful! Most Sammy has been coloring have been for me. He is such a sweetheart. Edie found bubbles today and had fun jumping around the kitchen trying to pop them as Sammy blew the bubbles. I think Maggie is getting a cold because she was a little hoarse today and napped a lot. I LOVE that she reaches out for me now!! She can reach and grab toys better every day. She even rolled over for the first time the other day! I left the room and came back and she had rolled over! Joey and I were excited!!
Enjoy the adorable pictures of my beautiful, blessings! :)

No comments: