
We had a nice relaxing Memorial Day....cleaning out the garage. :) The kids helped some but mostly played in the camper. They love that we have the slide out in it so they have tons of room to play. It's like a little house. Last week, I painted the entire outside of the house! in 9 hours. whew. I am glad to have that job done. I helped a friend take down wallpaper yesterday and tomorrow she and her children are coming to help me with painting around the windows outside. I love all these projects to keep us busy and help us have things to look forward to.
Tonight we made a quick run to Target. Max, the newest puppy around here, took off with one of Sammy's shoes. We couldn't find it anywhere so I told him we could run to Target. He found some cute shoes and felt much better. He was so worried about that shoe. He rode his bike down the lane to our house with only one shoe on, looking for his lost shoe. I also made a trip to Goodwill this morning to drop stuff off. Mom made a trip the other day. However, as I was telling the kids that she was going, I said,"Mimi is taking the suburban to Goodwill." Sammy immediately said (almost crying), " No, Mommy. Don't take the suburban to Goodwill. I like it so much!" Poor thing. He was so worried. I guess I should be careful how I word things!
I have not been great about writing in here. We stay so busy with housework and playing that I don't take the time to write in here as I should. We are starting new schedules around here using FLYLADY techniques. They are working great so far. They are schedules to keep the household running smoothly and keeping it all clean not just picked up. I can keep it picked up, but not so great with the clean part. Hopefully we can be in a routine before Jason comes home!! and maybe get that garage cleaned out too!
Maggie is pulling up now. I can't believe it. She just started to scoot backwards and in the past week, I think, has started to crawl forwards when she really wants something. Now, pulling up and standing up already!! Mom says she is sure she will be walking by her birthday. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she is. She will want to keep up with the other three kids! She is also getting her 4th tooth. And still oh so happy when Mommy holds her. She kicks her legs and waves her arms right before I pick her up. She is still eating baby cereal and not much else well yet. She does love to chew on baby biscuits and those wagon wheel cracker things. :)
1 comment:
NO! Don't take the Suburban to Goodwill! That is hysterical!
Post a Comment