Today I wasn't feeling so great, I think it is the cold that the kids have had. I slept lots. The kids are so great about playing together. They all lined up the cars and army guys and pretend they are in Iraq. The older 3 kids went down the lane in the late afternoon with Mimi and Pappy and played lots. Joey said they made some surprises for Daddy and me but was good and didn't tell me the secret. :) Edie developed a temperature in the evening, don't know why. When the kids came home, we all snuggled up and watched the movie "Singing in the Rain," a good classic with Gene Kelly. A wonderful family night together. I love that even Edie will cuddle up and watch movies with all of us now. Tomorrow is a winter storm warning, so I will try to get all the laundry and dishes done tonight just in case the power goes out tomorrow.
Another day full of fun with all my 4 blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment