AHH! It's that time of year. Mice....everywhere it seems. They are in my drawers in the kitchen. One snuck into my room last night. I saw him run under the bed!! AHH! I had to clear out everything from under the bed so I could sleep. Then, he scratched inside our walls all night. The other day, Sammy saw a mouse under the piano. MOMMY TO THE RESCUE: I ran and got Joey's BBgun and aimed....and missed unfortunately! The kids were so sad I missed, and we stomped around the house to make noise a lot that night. Whew. I am putting out LOTS of traps now!
Joey is getting really great at reading to himself. He read more Frog and Toad tonight and read Spot's First Christmas to Edie. She will cuddle up next to him and listen so well. As they were on the couch, Sammy was talking to Maggie, cuddled up with her on our bed. I went in to check on the, and both were asleep. Such cute children. They all love each other so much! I am very blessed.
Jason called tonight. We haven't talked in a few days, and he said he is just having lots of classes right now. He sure was tired. I know they wake up early and go to bed so late. Only a few days and he will be home for Christmas!!
Joey is having a tough time this week with Daddy gone. I think we will visit the army surplus store tomorrow to get some fun things for the kids. Joey is excited to spend his money on some more army toy guys. He was sad yesterday when he thought he didn't have enough money. Sammy walked over to Joey and said."Here, Joey, you can have my money." (his $5) Such a giving, sweet child!
Edie is so cute lately. She will say her long vowels after I say each one "a, e, i, o, ME." There is no U only ME. Such a 2 year old answer. Always ME. :)
Maggie got a new exersaucer and loves to sit up now. She holds her head up so well and those big blue eyes just take it all in.
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12
No comments:
Post a Comment