Sunday, August 10, 2008

corn coming out of my ears!

:) Yes, we have been freezing corn like crazy this week. Over 200 ears! I can't believe it! We will be so happy this winter to open up a bag and be able to remember yes it was warmer and yes we did have a wonderful garden!
We are enjoying the beautiful weather today. We just got back from playing at Shirley park with some good friends. The boys really liked watching some of the tractor pull also going on there.
My computer is running low on memory so until I get that fixed I can't upload photos. Sorry. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Mama Maurer said...

Hey Angela! Thanks for the comment on Aubree's blog! She's getting so big. I love your blog. Maybe we can do a better job keeping in touch now. Hugs to you and your big beautiful fam. Love,
Becki