Monday, April 14, 2008

Marvelous Monday :)

We are all well again. That was a horrible week last week. Maggie ended up getting the fever too. I felt so bad for her. But all better now. Today we had a blast. We got up, got dressed, ate breakfast while I read some stories in Matthew and then read a paraphrased story of Noah and Jonah that had some songs to sing and a memory verse. I read a Curious George book then we did chores (boys dishes, me laundry, all made beds), then we danced!!!! We love turning on fun music (this morning was "My God is so Big,"I Just Wanna Be a Sheep," "Ha La La La," "Fruit of the Spirit") and dancing around to get some energy out. Then, to the little table for handwriting and reading for both boys. Edie worked in her coloring book and played with her dolls. Maggie chewed on toys. We read some in our history book Tree in the Trail till the girls started screaming. So, time to play for awhile. I started lunch and the boys played Apples to Apples together. Today seemed like a day that the kids had lots of energy. They chased each other all over the house for a long time. Then we ate lunch. The kids played while I cleaned the bathroom. Piano lessons started at 2:30pm and the kids went down to Mimi and Pappy's at 4pm. When I was done at 7pm and Pappy came home, Joey begged to ride the ponies. The boys went out with Pappy and rode bareback. Joey told me that one of the ponies went so fast that he fell off 2 times and Sammy fell off once. Sammy said he wouldn't ride again but Joey didn't seem to care at all. I am glad that I was not out there to see it!! Well, the house is quiet now which is amazing. I do love my time alone. I either sit here at the computer, watch a little TV, or work on picking up the house, which is literally NEVER ENDING!!especially with these 4 adorable little ones. :) I did pick up a book about deployment last night and read for about 1 hour. I haven't read in awhile. Sometimes I feel like my brain is just too tired to read. Don't know if you ever feel that way. Maybe I am just weird or...oh thats right....I do have 4 kids who I think have sucked all my brain energy away. ha ha. :) Better go do some laundry.

No comments: